Sunday, October 22, 2017

My MOT. And a list....

Well, that serves me right! Writing a blog, looking online at clothes and shit, texting a couple of people, all with one eye closed (to combat double vision) Anyway, I managed to delete what I’d written, so here I go again......

Yep, MS is stirring up shyte pour moi. It’s latest trick (and a new one on me) is that my left leg feels freezing....it’s not freezing to touch, just to me......y’know? My husband has just got back from the cinema, and he’s venting about the disaster that is Trump and what’s his name over Korea way,
Sum Dum Fuk* or something and anyway, the world goes a bit mental whenever I have a baby, or small child. Gulf Wars 1 and 2, Bosnia and Croatia, Sierra Leon, and Afghanistan, and on and on it goes. We certainly don’t need anyone else to add to that list. The World needs stabilising, but I fear Trump will knock the World off it’s axis.

I have friends visiting me from Canada at the moment. I visited them a few years ago, and it was lush. It was also where I could see the hummingbirds......beautiful little birds, who may hold the key to sorting MS. If their nervous system has a break or a blockage, their nervous system just goes around the break or blockage, and normal service is resumed. Brilliant.

I’ll tell you what’s not brilliant though......the dog’s horrific wind, and one hour spent recently at the doctors.....implant out, coil in, compliments about my cervix, whilst getting a smear, and a flu jab. Still, that’s my yearly MOT done.

The boys have disappeared this morning to sort their suits for daughter number 2’s wedding. It’s the second family wedding, and as we span from Yorkshire down to Devon, we don’t get together too much........and I miss them.

Family:
Synonyms: branch, brand, breed, cast, caste, character, classification, collection, color, degree, denomination, department, description, designation, distinction, division, domain, estate, family, feather, frame, genre, genus, grade, grain, grouping, hierarchy, humor, ilk, kidney, league, make, mold, name, nature, order, origin, property, province, quality, range, rank, rate, school, sect, section, selection, set, source, species, sphere, standing, status, stripe, style, suit, temperament, value, variety

Big thanks to Roget for the fine work. I thank you. Although, why feather? Why kidney? How did they make the list??
Linda? Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment