Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Freudian slip…..

Sometimes, in life, there are moments when you laugh, when it would be far more appropriate to SCREAM!!
If you are unsure what I mean, I'll provide you with an example……

Lord Freud, the minister in charge of over seeing the welfare reform, suggested that disabled people are not worth the minimum wage. AAARRGHHHH!!

I for one, am not alone, in missing work. Now, I'm not a dickhead, I know better than anyone, Lord Freud included, that I can't go back to the jobs I have done. BUT, this doesn't stop me hoping that one day, I will be able to return to the workplace. Working gives a sense of self, recognition, and a good feeling when you have earned your money.

I really do not appreciate you, Lord Freud, telling me, as a disabled person that I'm only worth '£2 an hour' and that I'm not worth 'the minimum wage.'

Oh, but he has apologised. But as it was for his comments, and not for being a dick, or masterminding the bedroom tax, or seeing the growth in the development of much needed food banks, under your bloody nose, whilst criticising people for using them. Again, AAAARRGHHH! And I do not accept his apology. It seems a bit weak in the face of all his wrongs. And I would suggest, that the evidence implies that he is a bit crap at his job. I would suggest that he considers resignation. But, I'm disabled. So what do I know?
I know my worth, and I don't appreciate you, Lord Freud, telling me, and countless other PEOPLE, that we are worth SO LITTLE.
I, Lord Freud, am priceless, and you, have shown yourself to be worthy of the gutter.

Does he even know what welfare is?

To clarify; it can be described as ; 
the good fortune, health, happiness, prosperity, of a person, group or organisation.

Are you bearing all that in mind, with your reform? No?

It would appear that you need reforming. I'm the disabled one? I don't think this job is for you. You seem to have a black spot, and it's interrupting your human kindness gene. And it seems to hinder your ability to care. Bit like a sociopath.

Again, to clarify, a sociopath can be described as;  a person with a psychopathic personality whose behaviour is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Over and out from me tonight, I need a soothing cup of tea, to calm my annoyance.

No comments:

Post a Comment