Friday, November 17, 2017

Russian Roulette.

Today I have the pleasure of the company of The Good Man. Well, that is as soon as he’s home...best get dressed then. Aw but I’ve got to wait for him to help me. Bugger. Might as well go to sleep then.....
My mind is still busy, and rushing around, juggling little people, but it’s not communicating this to my less-than-physical body. It’s a bloody ball ache.
There’s a treatment you can have, HSCT, and so far, it looks good. Really good actually. Wheelchair in, walk out. It costs a pretty penny, and I’m waiting and watching, to see how people fair over time.
As treatment goes, it’s pretty hard core, but so is living with MS. It’s an unreasonable ARSE HOLE. And is determined to rot you away. It’s had my legs. It’s working on my mind. And hands. And oh would you please just F**k OFF! MS does not follow the same course for everyone. There are about a hundred different symptoms, all with a differing severity.

So it really is like playing Russian Roulette.

I would love to learn to shoot, but not on myself. Sorry.

Yeah, so moving on......let’s talk CHRISTMAS! I only have to get for The Good Man now. And no, not a clue do I have. I took care of the younger bunch of girls and The Good Man took the boys, this lot are too young to be in secret santa. They can choose to join secret santa, or not, when they’re  21.  So Christmas shopping now is really is a breeze. And enjoyable too.

I had a clear out of my bags the other day. There was only one surviving bag, a bottle green Ted Baker one.....I love it, but it doesn’t go with everything, I got a go-with-everything bag. We are in love!❤️ The Good Man didn’t understand my logic here. In fact, I think he thought I was devoid of all logic. But no! I have a keen sense lady logic. And it serves me well.

Daughter no.2 is having her hen party, for the old lady contingent. Cream tea for us all, YUM! The Bride went out with her yoof squad a week or two ago. So now it’s our turn. And I’m really looking forward to it! A little bride present arrived in the post today! It’s really pretty, and I can’t wait to give it to her. She’s come a long way from the little girl that used to spin her pants round on her finger. Well, maybe not.

But that’s between her and the groom.


No comments:

Post a Comment