Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Well, hello! Long time, no speak! So what have you been up to? Enjoying the very un British SUN? Don’t worry. I’m sure the rain will be back soon, to remind you, that yes, you do live in England. As for me, my clumsy ways continue......

Step one......I drive in the wheelchair into the wardrobe and pretty severely smack my big toe. I swear A LOT!!

Step two......Not wishing to leave the job half done, I drive into a kitchen cupboard. Toe nail has had enough of me and my rough ways, and decides enough is enough, and decides to leave. Lucy hears commotion, and finds me sitting with my foot in a pool of blood. I’ve only gone and ripped the bloody nail off. *

So yeah, I am currently sporting my toe all dressed up in white like an East 17 band member, it wasn’t a good look for Brian et al and it’s not for THE TOE either. It might improve with my Havaianas with a bit of sparkle on them.......

Anything else to report? Yeah plenty, but a girls got to have some secrets, y’know?😂

No comments:

Post a Comment