Monday, July 18, 2016

Hands off the NHS! Without it, I'd be screwed!

At last the sun has arrived!! Yesterday was spent at a park to celebrate the birthday of the newest family member. Three hours in the sun and I have a t shirt tan to be proud of. AND, due to the curse of sitting down all the time, brown thighs, but just the front/top.

I have also had a couple of stays in hospital. I went by ambulance both times, and one of these trips I had no recollection of. So that was crazy. As was one patient shooting another in A&E. Who takes a gun with them to A&E?? Anyway, armed police were milling around, and their presence was comforting/easy on the eye. I now also have to have an MMR booster injection, as one person in A&E had measles.

Luckily, both stays were brief, so I can turn my attention to the garden. It looks a bit shite at the moment, but it won't take too long to get it round. Easy for me to say this, as I won't be the one laying slabs and planting......

Also, daughter number four, has made it her mission to do something with me every day. Yesterday was day four, and so far we've cooked dinner together, sat in the garden, been to the park and to the shop. And she's painted my nails too! I always feel a bit more done/ready for anything, when my nails are done. I know it's silly, but there's a reason why it's a consistently growing industry!

I've just had a call from the hospital saying I NEEEEED to go in for three days on the trot, for IV steroids, as MRI shows I'm relapsing.....weird one this. It's good to have the fact I feel shite validated, but it also makes me mad.'Oh will you just please fuck off MS? I am not your play ground!'

But at least it gives the hospital a chance to shine, and shine it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment