Thursday, February 1, 2018

Mr and Mrs Markham❤️

This weekend just gone, one of the twins got married. And very beautiful it was too! Too see her walking down the aisle towards her beloved, properly beaming, kind of melted my heart! Oh and their little bunny walking down the aisle too, was just gorgeous! They’re on their honeymoon now.....ENJOY!!

Talking of enjoyment I AM MOST DEFINITELY NOT ENJOYING THIS BLOG WRITING SHIZZLE......finished one post....was happy with it....then it bloody well disappeared!! I could cry. I won’t but you know what I mean.....

Take two:

Yep so I’m in deepest darkest Warwick, staying in a hospice. I didn’t know what to expect, but the staff are friendly and the beds comfy. Win win. AND I played a blinder at dominoes today! Who’d have thunk it.

Life-limiting illness is a term used to describe an incurable condition that will shorten a person's life, though they may continue to live active lives for many years. ... Palliative care is an approach that improves the quality of life of patients faced with the challenges of living with a life-limiting 

No comments:

Post a Comment