Friday, September 20, 2013

Well, that was interesting. I've just been on the radio to help promote the football match that's raising money for me, to help get the adaptions I do not want, but so badly need. I tried really hard not to swear about what MS has done to me and my life, and I'm happy to report, I was successful. I shall reward myself later, probably with a hot chocolate.

Here's how you can find out more about the match.....www.footballforcharity.com

You can listen again to the radio....http://www.bbc.co.uk/radionorthampton/on-air

Just in case I've done that wrong, it's the John Griff show, from today, 20th September 2013.

I don't know what else to say really, just that I'm so happy that when people that can help, do. Because, to be honest, I could really do with a leg up here. I've been dealt a shitty hand, and I am doing everything I can. It's just so much better when you have people to keep you company and cheer you on, as you battle away.

It's never good to be solitary in your battles, or in your triumphs. The card I have been dealt is without question, shit. What makes the unbearable, bearable, are the people, and the lengths they will go to, to give you that leg up.

So, be that person. There will be people in your life that could do with a helping hand, and you will feel good if you extend a hand, or offer a leg up. 

Everyone's a winner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment