Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Purse sorting, Winter solstice and search party......

So here I am, wedged again, but this time between Christmas and my birthday. And I’m also wasting time on Mr Ted Bakers website looking at things that a, I don’t need and b, I can’t afford. Still, it’s good to waste time looking at pretties. Pretty no 1. Was a purse. I’d have no moolaa to put in my purse, if I shopped there. Daughter no.4 sorted my current purse out. It was beautiful but bulging with bits of paper, raffle tickets and loyalty cards........But can it be saved? Yes it can! Thanks to number But now, it has slimmed considerably thanks to number 4, and her organisational and ruthless skills. I think she just likes to boss me around. I’m having another day in bed, which really pisses me off, I think I’ve moaned about that before. Apologies. Anyhoo.....I’m unsure if I have a wisdom tooth on the move, or Trigeminal neuralgia. Answers on a postcard please.......

The winter solstice has been and gone. And during a phone call to my brother he did mention that, and how the summer solstice is on his birthday. Yes! Yes I know! And I’ve always known, which is why you always get a present. You, dear brother, are the master of not-so-subtle hints. I could hear his rusty cogs turning. But I love him. Cogs n all.

Once Boxing Day is done I am itching to bung all the decorations back up in the loft. But as my step son arrives tomorrow for a wee while, I best leave them up. He also has a pile of presents to make his way through. I just hope this doesn’t inspire a melt down in the Little Man. But no! Now it’s my own rusty cogs turning as I realise I’ll have time tomorrow to hit Sainsbury’s......Sainsbury’s it is then......I guess I shall find out how good my wheelchair is in the snow.......if that smallest snow drift is anything to go by, not good.

Send out a search party, if you don’t hear from me for a while. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment